Get Boom for Your School
Persuade your admin to sponsor your Boom Learning account.
Tailored pricing plans designed for your school
EMAIL YOUR ADMIN
These digital task cards give students instant feedback, so I can save time and generate student progress reports easily. You can request a quote for our school here. This product is made with privacy by design. Check out their white paper about data security and student privacy.
They integrate with Clever, ClassLink, Google Classroom, Microsoft, and more! They even allow you to share the resources you make with colleagues—for free.
Please consider making this product available within our organization.
Online learning is not just sitting in front of a computer screen; students need to be engaged in critical thinking and personal reflection. Boom is doing that with their innovations in technology and their respect for education and education professionals.Joy CurtiseLuma CX Operations Coordinator
When I was teaching Summer School special education, some of the students already had skills I didn’t expect. Seeing the reports allowed me to adjust my instruction to address their needs.Christy HenningTransitional Kindergarten Teacher
During school closures (whether it be due to an illness outbreak, weather, or something else), technology can help prevent the interruption of learning.Stacy CrouseSpeech-Language Pathologist and Boom Publisher
With Boom Learning reports, teachers can see how long a student took to answer a question.
This enables teachers to:
- Identify students who may have fluency, processing speed, or visual processing challenges
- See when a student needs more repetitions
- Recognize students learning at an accelerated pace who need more challenging material
Introduce Early Intervention before a student falls behind
The Boom Learning platform lets classroom teachers ensure that students don’t miss a beat.
Boom Cards allow you to:
- Easily adapt to unforeseen circumstances with flexible lesson plans
- Quickly share lessons with a substitute teacher or tutor
- Share approved resources with teachers through a custom School Store
- Reassign points or memberships through the management interface
Everyone connected to a student can see performance on shared resources
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
Boom Cards’ game elements reward mastery, persistence, and overlearning.
Students can choose which games to play and when, as well as how long to play a particular game during any play session.
Teachers have the ability to:
- Reduce the number of Boom Cards for students with shorter attention spans
- Suppress content that has not yet been taught by hiding specific cards from the “deck”
- Select activities that support a student’s interests